[tab title=”The Space“]
You’ll love the historic charm of this 2-story Foursquare Bungalow home!
Built in 1925, “Dew Drop Inn” has architectural details found only in early Florida homes. Beautiful hardwood floors and custom decorating accent the living room with brick fireplace.
This home has been completely renovated with new kitchen and bathrooms.
The large kitchen has granite countertops and French doors lead to a large deck and the back yard.
There is one full bathroom with shower and custom tile downstairs, and three bedrooms and full bath are upstairs.
The master bedroom has a queen size Select Comfort bed with sitting area and vanity. The middle bedroom also has a queen size bed, and the front bedroom has two twin beds.
There is a front porch with seating area, and large deck in the back.
This is a family-friendly neighborhood with “coastal urban” appeal. The location is very convenient to beaches, downtown, restaurants, shopping, and area attractions.
Public bus service and beach trolley are within walking distance.
Your hosts, Bruce and Melody, live on the same street and make sure that everything runs smoothly. They’ve been here 10 years, and this is one of five renovation projects they’ve successfully completed in the neighborhood.[/tab]
- Air Conditioning
- Free Parking on Premises
- Wireless Internet
- Cable TV
- Family/Kid Friendly
- Smoke Detector
- Fire Extinguisher[/tab]
- Walking distance to downtown Clearwater, restaurants, cafes, bars, Publix, Coachman Park (Sea/Blues Fest, Jazz Holiday, Jazz Fest)
- 5 minutes to Clearwater Beach, voted Best Beach Town in Florida, 2013, by USA Today.
- 1 block from Pinellas Bike Trail
- 5 minutes to Clearwater Marine Aquarium, home of Winter – star of the movie “A Dolphin Tale”
- 1 block to bus stop
- 6 blocks to main bus station, including Jolley Trolley and Suncoast Trolley
- 20 min to Honeymoon Island State Park and ferry to Caladesi Island State Park[/tab]
- Address: Clearwater, Florida
- Bedrooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2